Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've Been Away Far too long

I don't have much to say, I'll try to rite more things in here. I know nobody reads this anymore, but I don't ant some of things written in here to disappear.

One thought, in my political life I've won rarely. I've spent my whole life living in a country that performed almost in exact opposite of what it could be. Could Obama (if he were to wind) turn the tide on this feel of constantly beaten? Maybe we are so jaded that we almost encourage or back those that feed into this cynicism the most (e.g. Bush jr.) Maybe if we start voting for the people we want and encourage what this place would be--it would start to remind us of that place we have in our head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people still read.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home