Tuesday, May 08, 2007

State of the World Address

I can see it coming from a mile away. Hell, I could see some of it happeneing 2 generations before mine.

The entire world's problems are going to be left for my generation: crime, poverty, global warming, class divisions, war, relations with other countries--everything. The scary part is that most people in my generation are self-absorbed children with grown up bodies. Or a fucking bro-dude. I can
t wait until congress is filled with kids named Tucker, Russell, Skylar, Tyler, Mitchell, Hunter,or Chad. They all pop their fucking collars and argue by trying to out bro each other.

"I think I understand what you're trying to do here Mitchell but it goes against my contingency."
"Do you know who my father is?"
"Do you know who my father is?"

Ugh. I hope they all fall off a cliff into a bowl of ebola.

We've already had a bro dude president and look how that turned out.

Oh, he wants to pop his collar so much.

Crime-wise we're living in the late 70s again waiting for the tidal wave of violent crime to engulf this nation again. If you live in a city you already know this, you've watched every crime statistic go up and up every year. No one with an actual power is trying to do anything about it.

Republicans are going to keep whining about religion, flag burning and other nonsense because that makes their insane unAmerican base feel like their actually getting some representation. When was the last time you feel like you were actually represented in tis republic, something you feel was actually passed as a law. I don't get this bullshit--we're in charge, the people. We can stop this whole mess of sending rich, two faced cocksuckers to DC to basically fuck around for years and ruin the name of this great country.

The world is going to hit a crescendo soon but we will fall from grace far sooner.

I have to go to work. Expect an update soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger (S)wine said...

dood.
stop depressing me.
i need a few drinks.

the problem is
everyone is vying
for that plasma tv
see?
and nothing else
NOTHING ELSE
matters.

except that BMW 5-series.

so therein lies the problem.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Bwana said...

I think elections should be a lottery ... and if your name gets picked out of the hat, you essentially lose. You have to go do your doody in DC for 1 year, and you get an updated web site charting opinions in your constituency every day. And you had better have a good explaination if you vote against them.

Unless, of course, it's Dover,MASS; who would vote Caligula in as State Senator.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home