Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Quick Update

I'm melting in the Advanced Lab editing my documentary that is essentially a discussion on everything wrong with Modern urban America. I currently Have 4 very rough minutes of scenes slapped together. it's really hard to edit without having done the voice over yet.

I hope this documentary doesn't play too dark, at one point I'm sitting and talking to my friend Lippman on my poarch and I say, "There's your race relations in Philadelphia: it starts with a bomb being dropped and end with no one giving a shit about you. It's almost like you live in occupied land. Like You're neighborhood is your country and the Philadelphia Police Department is the occupying foreign army."

I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew, the subject my just be too wide and the story my never really find it's way.

But, hey, it's what I do and somehow it'll get done in the end.


Here's some retarded videos my friends and I put up on youtube.






3 Comments:

Blogger (S)wine said...

C man.
this is so weird.
in film school
while your age
(in '89-'91)
my thesis (feces?)
was a documentary
on race relations and crack
epidemic in Wash. D.C.
(where i had grown up).
it was hardcore shit
shot on 16mm black-n-white REVERSAL
stock
so only one chance for a cut.
and i cut it manually myself.
and my professor,
this afro-american woman who had taught
at Howard U.
HATED it.
hated that i didn't offer solutions.
that i just presented the issues.
and i said to her:
you expect ME to offer solutions,
but you don't ask the same thing
of the mayor or councilpeople or
the powers that be in general?
ha!
i got a C on it.
it's rotting away in a can
in my father's house.
as it should.

8:26 AM  
Blogger (S)wine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Flocculants said...

Silver nitrate is one of the most major chemical being used in various laboratories of the world at different levels, moreover it is used in national colleges and semi government bodies as well.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home